Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sucker Punch

I finally got to see Zack Snyder's Sucker Punch!


I have been waiting what seems like forever for this film to come out & let me tell you it was just as beautiful as I expected it to be. Zack doesn't disappoint when it comes to visuals in this film. It was just as visually stunning as Watchmen & 300. Apparently this film was originally supposed to be a kind of musical & the way the music and shots were set up it still somewhat resembles one. I have to say, this film had the potential to be amazing but it just fell short. The story line was a little weak & had a few holes but what it lacked in storyline it definitely made up for in eye candy. I think the director definitely chose style over substance with this one, but I still really enjoyed it. The girls were hot! I loved the costumes & the makeup was GORGEOUS!!! Rosalina Da Silva did an amazing job with the makeup in this film and I love how glamorous each of the girls are.










Every shot is so visually stunning I recommend seeing it in IMAX to get the full effect. I don't know about you guys, but I really want to see this movie again simply because it is a feast for your eyes. Also, I love watching hot girls kick ass!



What are your thoughts on the movie, makeup, & costumes?


No comments: