Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ponies ♥

Does anybody else remember when My Little Ponies were cute?! Have you seen them lately?! With their weird looking heads, big eyes & barely there hair.

I mean... look at it! I wouldn't want this pony if I was a kid! Would you?!

I remember when they actually looked like a pony... well if ponies had rainbow hair, were covered in sparkles, and had cute tattoos on their bum. But really why do toy makers have to change something that is already perfect?! Even Polly Pocket got a whole new look... I mean... she doesn't even fit in your pocket anymore!

I'm not a huge fan of most of these revamped toys but I have to admit I do love the new Littlest Pet Shops! Especially since they have added Blythe to the mix!

Alright! Let's give vintage My Little Pony some face time!


My Little Pony

Ooh... & have you seen these cool custom Ponies?! Here are a few of my favorite!

If you like these you can see more here & here.

Anyway, that's my rant of the day. What was your favorite toy growing up?!

1 comment:

Just Me :) said...

i agree, the 'vintage' ponies are the best!!!!